GOAL: Excel in Receiving accuracy, Q/C and Dock-to-Stock
The Inbound Supervisor oversees the timely arrival, inspection and acceptance of sourced goods into inventory (Dock-to-Stock), small parcel, U.S. mail and all receipts at the DC. This includes coordinating inbound shipments with logistics, scheduling QC and collaborating with warehouse team for space planning and storage location. Position has custody of all goods from arrival into DC until shipped out of Inventory.
This is a keyholder position responsible for securing the DC at the end of second shift.
Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Lead Safety initiatives in assigned areas of responsibility
- Plan, assign, prioritize, and evaluate processes for all aspects of receiving
- Schedule arrivals to DC in coordination with SCM team, efficiently receive accurate counts into stock and provide prompt reports
- Oversee unloading of inbound freight from carriers, note damages and discrepancies (if any), and promptly notify logistics
- Stage inbound freight for document compliance (P.O., P/L, BOL), and Q/C inspection: SKU, DESC, UoM, weight, dimms, color, lot, markings, Qty, CASE QTY, damaged, etc.
- Receive ATS (Available to Sell) inventory into WMS
- Save and e-mail all P.O. documents to distribution list(s)
- Sort received freight by Lowe’s SKU and other SKU’s
- Daily, weekly, monthly receiving reports by SKU, product category, etc.
- Inbound Supervisor is responsible for the direct supervision of:
- SPS/Special Projects teamQ/C team
- MTO shipping team
- Inbound team
- Any temporary staffing assigned to the position as required
· Space planning and organization with Warehouse Manager and Outbound Supervisor
· Organizes Floor Map of Goods Inventory according to SKU velocity for most efficient picking
· Maintains inventory levels, re-order points and MOQs for warehouse supplies, including: office, kitchen, first-aid, shipping, packaging, re-work supplies, etc.
· Ensures that Warehouse materials are rotated, stored and recycled properly
· Team leader in annual physical inventory
QUALITY CONTROL· Quarantine all inbound freight for inspection
· Release passed P.O.’s from Q/C
· Manage Quarantine space
· Tracks and resolves problems involving damaged/missing goods and incorrect orders
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- 3+ years of warehouse/inventory experience
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, delegate and manage deadlines
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Ability to lead in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivator, work independently and in teams
- Proficient with MS Office, ERP and WMS systems
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Execute instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form
- Ability to complete forms or applications for Certificates, Licenses and Registrations
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle, lift trucks and material handling equipment
- Standing ninety percent of the day
- Ability to walk, stoop, stand, bend, reach and stretch
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds
- Employee may be exposed to loud or distracting sounds or noise levels
- Need to perform their tasks in dusty conditions
- Will require the use of sharp tools or instruments such as carton/packing knives
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org